kind of. . . . unperfect..

13.7.14

you told me, you tought me, to be a respective girl..
you showed me how to keep playing inside our home..
you found me a new home that I had never lived there before..
but..
time went so fast.. time changed everything.. time changed you.. time changed us..
you were the center, also the leader of my home -our home-
as the time goes on and on, now I know you were being a teacher of our home.. you tought me everything nice, but you NEVER told yourself about what you have tought to me..
could you guess what the feel I felt that time I was down?
could you even remember?
I was down, I believed what should I believe, and I tried to believe you..
and this is all I get..
d
i
s
s
a
p
o
i
n
t
m
e
n
t
fine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave here for 'blablabla' comment